About Us

Himal Air Pump Cooking System Pvt.Ltd.(HAPCS) introduces a new Alternative Patent cooking system in association with Amazon Gas, which will be cheaper, safe and easily available in the market. In Rural Nepal only 8% of the house holds have gas connections, and remaining 92% of the households are still depending on alternate cooking like firewood, coal, kerosene,induction cook-top and electric heater. We have been testing this product for a decade and half and finally we made it ready for use. This product is 100% safe and can be used by elderly people and children too. There is no threat of explosion, and can be refilled by the consumers in flexible quantities.

 about company

    • Industry: Hydropower / Alternate Energy
    • Ownership: Private Limited
    • Address: Jagriti Marg, Maharajgunj, Chakrapath, Kathmandu, Nepal


  • Suman Ghimire
  • Dipendra Yadav
  • Anjalu Chaudhary
  • Amit Chaudhary
  • Bishnu Prasad Aryal
  • Rahul Kumar Sah
  • Gayatri Khadka
  • shweta karna
  • Raju Khatri